Wednesday, August 4, 2010

indoorsy:)

I was always an introverted child. I was so inner-driven that I even opted to stay indoors for whatever occassion. I remember how my mom used to drag me outside just to introduce me to sunlight. I was so pale that one would think that I was sick of a life-threatening disease. "You need some sun!" my concerned mother would usually say, while I just remained immoveable lying in my bed basking under the comfort of my cottony-soft covers.

I loved staying at home lounging in my space where often I would be busy reading my favorite book or just embrace my clouds of pillows. The relationship that I shared with my room was what my mom did not understand. I loved staying there for it was a place where I could relax in peace, no distractions or whatsoever, I was without the outside world's noise and pollution. It was deep solitude, the quiet was like music in my ears where I could just let go of all turmoil.  In addition, my room was a platform for my ludicrous mind. It was indeed a magical box that carried my creativity and fallacies.Often, I would end-up soaked in my dreamworld. It was a fine line between reality and fantasy where I could be whoever, whenever and whatever.

My room is my security blanket. From a restful sleep to sweet reveries, it is for these simple reasons that I get excited to go home after a tiring day of work. After the intensity of the outside world, it is nice to know that I can go back to that majestic place where everything is possible:)

No comments:

Post a Comment